Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mexican Vacation

So I think my first blog should start with the first vacation Todd and I were able to take alone. EVER. (We didn't get a honeymoon) We finally said the heck with it and went to Tulum Mexico. We left Dec.3 and came home Dec. 10 2008. It was about time. Especially after 18 years of being together. It was the most amazing experience of my life. (outside of getting married and giving birth) We were able to tour the ruins of Chitza Itsa, Nohoc Mul and Tulum. We swam in cenotes so clear you could see 50 ft. We repelled, zip lined, kayaked, and ate authentic Mayan food. But the best was snorkeling. Holy Crap that was the the coolest thing I have ever done!! I could do that for the rest of my life. What an unbelievable experience! This picture was taken on the beach at the resort we stayed at. It was the last day we were there. The wind was blowing and the sky was cloudy. But this picture turned out amazing. I love Todd sooo much! Thanks babe, for taking my breath away.





2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!! Great first blog and I love that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! It would have been so much fun to go with you guys. Hopefully we can so that one day. And I LOVED snorkeling in the Bahammas. I want to do it again!! These pictures are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete