Monday, January 26, 2009

What to do?

It seems like yesterday that my daughter was a baby. Now at almost 15 I have realized I only have 3 years left. She fully intends on going to college somewhere other than Mesa State. Dad has made it quite clear that she will be going to Mesa at least 2 years and then she might be able to move on. ( I think it is way of hanging on just a little longer.) I see all my friends and family with young kids and I think about all that I have gone through and all that I miss. True Logan is only 9 1/2, but he hasn't been little in a long time. I'm trying to figure out what I am going to blog about. No cute little kids to talk about. No funny things they have done. Unless I back track and start all over. All that is scrapbooked yet I'm the only one who usually sees it. (unless some poor soul comes to visit) And since my sisters are the only ones who read this they have already heard about or participated in most everything anyway....What to do?!

1 comment:

  1. Ok so your sisters aren't the only ones reading this anymore, just so ya know. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your picture in your header!!! You are so amazing and beautiful and I love that we are friends!! You are an wonderful woman and don't you ever forget it!! <3

    ReplyDelete