Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Best Prom Date Ever!



Ok, enough about Shyanne, heheehee! I got to go to prom for the second year in a row! As most of you know, Steven has lived with us for 14 years. 3 years ago an area church decided to have a "prom" for the people in Mesa county that are disabled and or handicapped. We, Steven and I, did not know about it the first year, but found out about it last year and decided to go. Steven purchased a high end suit and accesories and I now had a reason to purchase a prom dress. I love prom dresses! Anyway, we went again this year and again had a blast. It was so amazing to see all these people dressed to the nines and party their boodies off. I am hooked. And thanks to Steven for asking me to be his "Date". (I probably would have gone anyway!) But none the less he is the best prom date anyone could ask for.
The purple dress is the first year. Then I had buy a new one for this year! No wonder my daughter acts the way she does. LOL

1 comment: